In this episode I had the opportunity to chat with two incredible Designers who are also POP alumnae and long time members of Designer’s Room.
Yazyth Norelius of Colorado and Ariella Arazi of Montreal each share how they started in the industry and in their businesses, where they felt stalled and how joining our community, POP, and then Designer’s Room gave them the support, ideas and confidence to shift strategies and change how they do business. We talk about consultation pricing, finding the ideal client and the specific processes they’ve implemented, how much more they enjoy running their businesses and how much more profitable they’ve become. I know listeners will be inspired by their tenacity, nuggets of wisdom and what they’ve got ahead this year!
- Ariella and Yazyth share the significant growth they have seen in their businesses over the last few years – from sporadic job-taking and fewer projects, to developing a more structured vision and expanding projects.
- Ariella shares that learning to trust her gut and implementing clear boundaries have been instrumental in maintaining a work-life balance and attracting ideal clients.
- Yazyth shares how setting specific boundaries, turning off email notifications after hours, and creating a work environment that respects personal time and family engagements have been vital for maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- Candid insights and personal experiences from Ariella, Yazyth, and Rebecca that focus on the importance of balance and personal well-being and how it plays a crucial role in fostering a healthy business growth and success.
- Episode 125: Building the courage to start your own business with Yazyth Norelius
- Designer’s Room Sign Up
This episode is sponsored by Devix Kitchens